Thu, Mar 14 | The Avenue Pub
Pious Monk (Belgian Workshop)
Take a journey through a selection of beers brewed and inspired by time honored Belgium traditions. The event will be held upstairs in the Avenue Pub Cellar with a room temperature ~ 15°C/60°F. Please dress accordingly.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2019, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
The Avenue Pub, 1732 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
About the Workshop
This workshop is guided by Brewer and Certified Cicerone©, Karl S. Hartdegen. At the end of this three part session, you will have a deeper understanding of fine Belgian ales.
- Discuss six flavor categories, an overview of featured styles, key aromas & tastes, and the breweries that produced the beers.
- Explore flavors and train your senses with aroma kits and suggested food pairings.
- Experience the unique characteristics each flavor category by tasting a selection of 6 beers (3-4 oz per sample).
- Sold OutPious Monk (March 14)$48$480$0
- Sold OutEarly Bird - Pious Monk$38$380$0
This event is sold out